Friday, April 08, 2011

Sharing the Journey

Jake turned 11 yesterday. I can't believe my baby is 11.

I've been gone a long time. I'm sorry. I've been trying to hold in all that has been going on for me. Sit with it. Consider it.

Jake is a beautiful little boy. Ooops, young man. He wants to shave. He could, mind you, but we've been trying to tell him to wait as long as possible.

Being young is so hard. You always want to be older than you are. When you're old, you simply want to be young. Is anyone satisfied?

I've come to realize I've replicated my youth in my adulthood. It is something I'm writing a great deal about.

Yes, I have been writing.

Blogging is an interesting outlet for me. I get to say my deepest feelings to people near and far. I am the most honest when I write in this space.

There are times, when I cannot be that honest.

Forgive me.

Obama is seeking re-election. Japan is a tragedy. Libya is stunning, as well as the whole Middle East. I will write about those things. As always, with a touch of my personal experience.

But I realize I must hold some things in. I must hold them till they hurt.

I have been. Eventually, I will share that journey. I simply cannot right now.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Diana said...

I'm so glad I found your blog - you're a lovely writer, and we've got a lot in common, as I'm a semi-suburban lesbian mom (I only wish for the housewife part!)...

Diana, a fellow MA mommy

12:14 AM  
Anonymous donald said...

the shaving comment reminded me of years ago when the boys were at my house with allan and walter for dad's camp week, and they insisted on shaving like we did. we would lather them up and take the blades out of the razors and let them play shave. too funny that he is about to start for real! i think there are pictures somewhere, will have to try and dig them out for you.

welcome back, i know it has been a long and hard journey for you!just know how much we care about you.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Hello, dear Sara.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous pj said...

It's nice to have you back on your blog...(your peeps in the cloud tend to worry).

12:44 PM  
Blogger Sue J said...

Glad to see you're back -- sometimes writing a blog helps, sometimes not. I totally get that. But we sure have missed you. :-)

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw an advertisement for the Chihuly exhibit at MFA and thought of you.

glad you're back, at least in part, stranger friend.

10:49 AM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-07-12keyun
concord 11
oakley vault
kobe 10
louis vuitton outlet online
kobe shoes 11
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
fitflop sandals
cheap oakleys
ray ban outlet
instyler
kate spade
fitflop shoes
nike roshe run
cheap jordans
supra footwear
oakley outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
louis vuitton purses
tods outlet store
louis vuitton outlet stores
oakley outlet
toms shoes outlet online
cheap jordans
louis vuitton outlet
insanity workout
fitflop clearance
adidas wings
nike blazers uk
adidas running shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
nike air max uk
louis vuitton bags
gucci outlet online
kd 7 shoes
nike running shoes
gucci outlet online
red bottom shoes

10:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jainbin0926
fitflop clearance
true religion outlet
cheap uggs
michael kors outlet
nike free run
coach outlet clearance
beats by dre
chicago blackhawks
ugg sale
polo pas cher

4:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...




Finally I've found something which helped me
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/rat-control-companies-5.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/rat-control-companies-4.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/rat-control-companies-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/rat-control-companies-2.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/rat-control-companies.html




4:35 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

mont blanc outlet
san antonio spurs jerseys
nike shoes
ugg outlet
colts jerseys
ugg outlet
nike trainers
ray ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors outlet
nike outlet
2017.7.21

2:33 AM  
Blogger jeje said...

air jordan 12
true religion jeans
yeezy boost 350
lebron 13 shoes
light up shoes
nike air max 90
nmd
goyard handbags
adidas yeezy boost
nike air max

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home