Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Blog Travels

I seem to have made the rounds on blog sites all over the country with my essay, “A Separate Fountain,” posted Monday on Huffington Post.

I even made it on the End Times News, in a list of links:

1. The Rapture performs on Wednesday, May 16, at Warehouse Live,...
2. Election 2007: But there is God in Heaven

3. Me In A Nutshell

4. Sara Whitman: A Separate Fountain

5. FUSE's 'Rad Girls': Horsewomen Of Apocalypse

6. Spirituality: Is the gift of prophecy still evident?

7. The Rapture, Star Seeds and the Anunnaki
8. Getting Shot Hurts
9. Being president isn't everybody's cup of tea

10. Private thoughts of Reagan revealed



I can’t even make this stuff up. I am glad I made it over Getting Shot Hurts.

I found a site in Iowa where I’ve been hailed. I like Iowa. It’s where Jeanine is from and still has a ton of family. The state slogan is "Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain."

Good slogan. Massachusetts is “By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.”

Maybe we should update that a little. I like Iowa’s better. I’d like to maintain our rights here in Massachusetts. Sans swords, if possible. I’m more of a cell phone toting, email writing kind of warrior.

Jake called me out to see his new outfit yesterday.



He’s ready for battle.

Or a baseball game.

Or… something. I’m not sure.

The Constitutional Convention date was announced yesterday. June 14th.

This is how it works: only fifty votes are needed to pass the question- a specific ballot question that will appear in 2008 that asks to ban gay marriage- to a popular vote.

A vote on my family and our right to legally exist.

I’m ready for battle, too.

Right after I read the private thoughts of Ronald Regan.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I have nothing to say regarding your post.

I just want to know that this straight man stands with you in solidarity.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

oh, c'mon john... you can at least say jake looks cute.

5:17 PM  
Blogger John said...

He is indeed, adorable.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home