Thursday, October 04, 2007

EcoFriendly Meditation

I'm here today. Trying to meditate on the significance of life, death. You know, big stuff.

Sitting still for long periods of time isn't one of my strong points.

I mean, it's okay to get up and do some laundry while mourning your mother's death, right? It has to be done and I'm just sitting here.

Do you have any idea how bad how bad a pile of dirty laundry left in a somewhat damp basement smells like after two days? How can I go "green" with ecofriendly products? Without a little Clorox Two, I'd have to throw 'em to the rag pile.

Zachary's socks alone could warrant installing an incinerator next to the washing machine.

Don't even mess with my Shout. There is no Seventh Generation form of Shout that will actually remove the stains my kids get in their clothes. Ketchup-chocolate-blood-boogers mixtures aren't going to go gently into the good night.

Oh. That's right. Death. Mourning. Quiet time. Meditation.

Is this why they don't serve coffee at Kripalu?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home