Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jake's War Statement

I told Jake there are some things not worth arguing about, like whether or not a ninja needs to have a sword case on his back or not.

What is worth arguing about?

Politics, Religion, Morality...

What's that?

Well, like whether or not there is a God...

Oh, and the War?

Yes, the War is definitely worth arguing about.

You know what I think?

What?

I think George Bush wants to have a war so that everyone dies but him and his sons. And then he'll have the whole world to himself. Until there are more people getting alive then he'll have to have another war 'cuz he won't have it all to himself anymore.

I nodded. I like the way you think, Jake. Can't argue with you.

It'd be pretty boring, He shrugged.

Yes, I believe it would. I like having a lot of diferent kinds of people.

Yeah, me too.

I think I just found my twelve year old presidential candidate a running mate.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll vote for him NOW.

At 12 he has more brains than the moron we have in office will EVER have!

Ugh...dont get me started

5:35 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

No, Jake is only 7. The young woman who commented on the reality of a transgender person- if gay- could only be half fired? was 12.

Jake has this opinion at 7.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

out of the mouth of babes. Sign me up for the campaign if I am still around lol.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home