Friday, December 21, 2007

On My Way

I saw this the other day and I swear, it made me feel like my milk was coming in.

I love it.

It also reminded me of a time when Ben was a baby, and Jeanine was working on a film. She needed the sound of a baby crying. When Ben started to cry- he was only three months old- she was there, sticking the microphone in the room.

It made me furious.

Later, when I saw the film- it was an animation- when the baby started to cry? my milk would come down because it was Ben crying.

This is not crying. But fabulous laughing. Remember when you could make your baby laugh and laugh and laugh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a baby laughing is one of my FAVORITE sounds!

along with the sound of the ocean and seagulls.....

oh, garlic sauteing in olive oil gets me too! lol

7:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is one of my faves too! i love the sounds the dad makes... that would have me ROFL too!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home