Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lobsters...



Donald cooked lobsters, Hara cooked corn, and Allan made a salad. I think. I dunno, I was on the porch watching the tide.

If you don't eye it carefully, it might go and reverse itself, you know.

It was wonderful. Sue, this is for you.



It's not simply the lobsters. It is the people around the table, the wine, the ocean breeze.

Okay, the lobsters are fairly spectacular, pulled from the ocean that day, cooked to perfection. Someday, I'll learn how to cook them myself but for now, I rely on Donald's expertise.

No more fog rolling in, no more boat to row, or fish to catch. I'm home again.

Back to work.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Misgrace said...

sigh. That sounds wonderful. Only twelve more days and I will be able to do the same.

Thanks for the rec of the hotel in NYC. Is it my impression or are they not really that comfy with kids?

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you already! going over this evening with bob and mary and having dinner with allan and playing cards. enjoy the heat!!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

oh, fuck 'em if they aren't comfortable with kids. Jeanine has taken the boys down and stayed there. they love picking the color of the room. (the Time, right?)

donald, don't even tease me. Jeanine wanted to sit outside last night and it's scorching hot and I was like...um....

NO.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Sue J said...

*loud sigh*

1:52 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

aw, sue, I was thinking of you...

4:19 PM  
Blogger Misgrace said...

sara, yup, the time. It's ok; I think we'll just wing it. If it's too hot, ain't nothing going to make me leave that pool (except maybe a walk over to the ocean and a dip in some nice salty waves and some onion rings from liam's).

Did you say scorching hot?

5:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...



Your website is extremely helpful
https://decor-ksa.com
http://caravank.com/us-for-sale/
http://caravank.com/car-caravan/
http://caravank.com/for-sale-in-jeddah/

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home