Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Ready, Set...

Another debate tonight, Town Hall style. The press is looking for McCain to do well.

Not so sure about that.

I'll be online watching again. I believe Obama is moving slowly but surely to a overwhelming election win. I want to remember tonight this is a historic election. On April 9, 1865, slavery ended legally in the US with the signing of the treaty at the Appomattox Court House.

143 years. Brutal history.

I'm going to hold that as my talisman tonight.

And watch the states turn blue...

5 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Your lips to god's ear.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Rev. Bob said...

Obama smeared him. At first I screamed at Obama "Why are you letting him get away with all those lies?"

Do you know that kung fu move in "Kill Bill" where you just touch the guy and his heart explodes? Obama was doing it.

My friends, "that one" mopped the floor with McCain.

Tomorrow morning when the news breaks that McCain's bold new plan was already in the rescue bill he didn't read, I forsee much unhappiness in Arizona.

1:32 AM  
Blogger Ulla said...

I told you so way back, didn't I? That when the public got to see Obama up close, next to McCain, there wouldn't be any doubt or fear?
I think you owe your compatriots an apology for the nasty things you said about them back then :-)
I'm so happy and intend to hold my breath until election day.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Oh, Ulla, I never said anything nasty. I was passionate about my candidate.

and I still am.

Obama should win in a landslide.

a friend of mine said friends in college deemed her "often wrong, never in doubt."

kinda fits me, too.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Ulla said...

I didn't mean the hillary/obama-thing - I meant your assertion that white america was just not ready to vote for at black candidate, except in New England. Ain't it just great to be proven wrong on something like that? Yeah, yeah, yeah! :-)

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home