Saturday, April 25, 2009

50 Questions

Oops, I think I posted that quote yesterday before. I'm getting a little senile. Pass me the estrogen.

I saw this on facebook and it sounded fun so...


50 THINGS YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ASKED!

50 (yes fifty!!) things you've never been asked....copy/paste & share!!

I won't tag anyone...

1. What color is your toothbrush?
Pink. The kids won't use pink.

2. Name one person who made you smile today:
No one is here with me so I have to say Beanie. She had that, ummm, are you ready to pet me now? How about now? look on her face.

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
It isn't 8 yet.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Sleeping with two cats and a dog on me, vying to see who can get the closest.

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Snickers.

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, not even when I was in Vegas. Seemed too icky.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
C'mon Beanie, c'mon inside.

8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Chubby Hubby. Mmmm.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee.

10, Do you like your wallet?
um... I like it when it has money in it.

11, What was the last thing you ate?
An Italian sub from the Village Market. They put mayo on it. Mayo does not belong on an Italian sub. Blech.

12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No. I rarely buy new clothes. I wait for Jeanine to buy new clothes and steal them from her.

13, The last sporting event you watched?
Celtics game on TV Thursday night. Woooooo hoooo!

14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Normal, regular, no butter.

15, Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
My sweetie.

16, Ever go camping?
I have an issue with camping.

17, Do you take vitamins daily?
Nope.

18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
Um... nope.

19, Do you have a tan?
Little bit. It's been nice lately.

20, Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Oh, that's like comparing an apple to an orange. Both delicious for different reasons. If I had to choose, it would be pizza.

21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Never. My mother did not approve of straws or the slurping noise they made.

22, What did your last text message say?
I don't think that would pass the Weezie meter.

23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Kids, baseball, and there is that pesky pile of bills to attend to.

25, Look to your left, what do you see?
My fat cat Darcy looking out the window.

26, What color is your watch?
I hate watches. I hate anything on my wrists. Jeanine once gave me a pocket watch, which is beautiful, but I tend to have an innate sense of time. Comes from working in catering.

27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
My mother wanting to move there when I told her I was trying to get pregnant.

29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I do very little fast food, and when I do, it's a drive thru.

30. What is your favorite number?
15 was the number I wore when playing sports.

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone.
Jeanine.

32, Any plans today?
Kids baseball games. Thank god it's not raining. Or cold.

33, How many states have you lived in?
Two- New York and Massachusetts. Part time in Maine.

34, Biggest annoyance right now?
Darcy has now moved to my side and is yowling for food.

35 Last song listened to?
Stand by Me.

36,Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Why?

37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Maid service sounds so... odd. I have cleaning people who are fabulous and kind. I don't know what I would do without them except I think it would involve making Jeanine actually clean a bathroom. I don't know that she ever has.

38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My Pumas. I have always loved pumas.

39, Are you jealous of anyone?
Not really.

40, Is anyone jealous of you?
I have no idea. I don't think that much of myself.

41, Do you love anyone?
Deeply. Many people.

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of my friends have children. Who else would tolerate mine?

43, What do you usually do during the day?
I eat bon bons all day. Please. I'm a suburban housewife.

44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Well, there is the pesky neighbors in Maine that make my life miserable with their whining and complaining. But I don't hate them.

45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I think so. Even if I am just speaking to the cats.

46, What color is your car?
Silver- it hides the dirt.

47, Do you like cats?
I love my kitties. I generally think cats are superior to all life forms. (I'm just saying that because Darcy is reading over my shoulder.)

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yes, my kids, my sweetie and how I have to get on the road to get home to see them.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
What an odd question. Yes, I have children, I have been to Six Flags. Not willingly.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
I accidentally put my arm through a window as a kid (no, really, it was an accident) while my Grandparents were visiting. I think my mother was horrified but her father, my granddaddy, held me and was very calm, and calmed me down. He was a kind man.

2 Comments:

Anonymous donald said...

well, i don't have kids, and i actually DO like your kids!! except when i am trying to work and they are screaming at each other!! LOL

see you at the game tomorrow night!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.geomaticsoman.com/ - ambien pharmacy
Some important tips must be taken into consideration when taking Ambien.
[url=http://www.geomaticsoman.com/]ambien price[/url]

Most insomniacs would be happy to know that there is a drug called Ambien (Zoldipem) which can treat their insomnia.
ambien sleep
• Don’t take alcohol while you are on Ambien (Zolpidem).

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home