Monday, August 21, 2006

Come Get Them NOW...


PLEASE.

I am ready to start my week without them. I was ready last night. I was ready driving them up here.

I woke up this morning to a screaming match between Ben and Jake.

Why did you pull the cat's tail? yelled Ben.

I didn't, yelled Jake back.

I SAW you, Jake.

I didn't do it!

Jake has entered an unfortunate stage of lying about things he's done he knows he shouldn't have done but simply couldn't help himself.

JAKE I SAW YOU!!!

I'm thinking, where is Jeanine? Why didn't she shut the bedroom door when she went downstairs?

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!

JAKE YOU IDIOT I SAW YOU PULL HER TAIL!!

I hear a faint voice- Jeanine is in the bathroom downstairs. She's yelling from the toilet.

Ben and Jake stop it now!

BEN YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

I SAID STOP IT NOW! Jeanine has left the bathroom. I still don't know why she didn't shut the bedroom door.

Boys are all in separate corners waiting for Walter and Allan.

I'm ready.

Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home