Monday, August 21, 2006

Walter's Flowers


Walter Prayzner Custom Gardening.

Walter does all my flowers. No, it's not free for me. I just bore his children. No no. I get a bill, too.


No one ever wonders why I love my house in Maine after they come and see the flowers.

Yes, all the pictures on the blog are ones I have taken. Except Dad's camp and the picture of me, exhausted. Those are Walter's pictures. We decided a great deal of uplighting and perhaps a filter would be best for my 'after' vacation picture.

Walter is a very talented photographer, and not just of dead people. (He had a brief stint as a morgue photographer.)

And he is an unbelievable, visual artist with plants, flowers and organic material.


If you live in the Boston area and will open your checkbook and not complain? email me and I'll give you Walter's number.


If you think you know where plants belong? Go to Home Depot and do it yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Term papers said...

I love fresh flowers, they brighten up any room I save all Your flowers. They are just as beautiful as fresh cut ones. I can't believe that these are still beautiful! I used to take some flowers home and make dry flowers I love flowers!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home