Friday, March 30, 2007

Peas, Protections and Popular Votes




Here we go again. Crumbling the very fabric of society.



Ben is plotting his next meltdown. (It was over the unfairness of having the do the dishes.)



Zachary, ever the anarchist, refuses to eat his peas.



Jake slowly accepts his fate, eventually eating his peas but taking a long, long time to do it.

Pretty horrible, mind blowing stuff. Every day we challenge what it means in our society to be a family.

In the next Constitutional Convention in Massachussets, the cry is to let the people vote. To let the people vote on whether or not I get to enjoy the 1,000 protections heterosexuals are entitled to.

To put my rights up for a popular vote.

I feel something crumbling, to be sure. More along the lines of my family's security, safety.

How do I explain this to them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home