Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday Night

Where are Jake's shoes?



MOM, WHERE ARE MY SHOES? he yells at me. I'm in the living room, reading. I know where the shoes are and I don't even need to move an inch.

Back porch, by the stairs, next to the pot.

Why do I know where Jake's shoes are? Why do I know where Jeanine's glasses are? Ben's folder and Zachary's baseball glove?

Is there always a designated person in the house who can find everything and anything?

It's Sunday night, the shoes have been found and it's time to cook dinner.

I seem to be the only one who can find the chicken, pasta and salad, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

My wife knows where absolutely everything that belong to the shildren is at any point in time.

The only thing she can't find is her glasses. It's my job to know where they are.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home