Friday, December 14, 2007

Two-Hour Delay and Christmas Eve

I appreciate we had a doozy of a snowstorm last night but… tonight is our Christmas Eve. I have a LOT to do today before we’re ready to celebrate Christmas tomorrow morning.

Big stuff, like wrapping every gift there is, and little stuff like finding the stockings.

This year, we’re headed to Costa Rica for the real Christmas day. Sun. Warm. No snow delays.

I can’t wait.

But today? I’m out of my mind.

Presents wrapped, house cleaned, stockings found, table set, coq au vin finished, sidewalk shoveled- just a couple things.

Wish me luck.

And more later about the departure- I have a roster of guest bloggers lined up to entertain while I’m away…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Costa Rica - NIIIIICE!

Enjoy! Post Pics!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home