Thursday, March 20, 2008

Six Word Memoir

So Harlie Aizley tagged me to write a six word memoir.

Six words?

And three words to decribe my life.

Three?

I can be brief but... HMMM.

"funny, sweet, but not so bright"

Nah, that's more of a bio.

"better than shoveling shit"

Not enough words.

"snarky bitch who loves to play"

Too much bio again... a memoir is about my life. A six word description of my life.

I have it.

"Beautiful, raw, with cliffs of faith"

Okay, it's a little hokey but I'm working with six words here!

And to narrow it down to three words?

"The bathroom.... Now?"

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about "cutting edge wife, mom and friend" or is that too much of a bio too?

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "At the end of abnormal street"?

12:44 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

ooo, I like that morgan.

donald, I think that's too bio like and I cannot say such things about myself.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Sue J said...

alright, sara, i've made my feeble attempt.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry....I forgot to mention that's the title of my journal. I'll give up rights if you publish first though.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cliffs of faith???

I don't understand Miss "I don't believe in God!"

Your Seester:)

6:47 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

oh, cathy, having faith has nothing to do with god.

please refer to definition of faith:

1.belief in, devotion to, or trust in somebody or something, especially without logical proof
2.a system of religious belief, or the group of people who adhere to it
3.belief in and devotion to God
4. a strongly held set of beliefs or principles
5.allegiance or loyalty to somebody or something


some have to do with god, some do not.

when I think about cliffs of faith? I think of all the leaps I took, blindly believing I would be okay. It took faith in myself, in my friends and in my family.

never god. I don't believe in god.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Seda said...

Nice.
For me? Slowly climbing out of gender confusion. And "NOT a man!"

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home