Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Anxiously Waiting

I can't even read the news online today. I've been pacing.

Went running.

Paced some more.

Went to the grocery store. I ended up with a lot of food, none of which really goes together or makes any sense. Hamburger with no buns. Red pepper, cucumbers but no lettuce.

Went to the wine store just to wander and look at wine. Circling the Rhone section, I couldn't have made a selection if you paid me to. I walked out empty handed.

The cat is on my desk. Literally. She's not amused. She has, however, sent several emails today with her treks across the keyboard.



If I start reading exit polls now, I'll only make myself crazy. Jake has a baseball game tonight. Ben and Zachary have their music lessons. Plenty to do.

It's been a long week and it's only Tuesday.

Clinton must win Indiana. And she needs a very strong showing in North Carolina. A loss by any sizable amount will be the end. My guess? We'll have no clearer a winner tomorrow than we do today. Obama will win NC buy 5%. Clinton will win IN by 5%. No clear mandate will be set.

We will go on to the next primary contest.

That's my guess. I might be wrong. It might all be over when the votes are counted tonight. There is some relief in that thought. Some. Not a lot. I'm rooting for the underdog, after all.

For now? I'm back to anxiously waiting.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue J said...

It's been a long week and it's only Tuesday.

you aren't kiddin', sister!

3:59 PM  
OpenID aubiker said...

I know how you feel - I've actually been working on a marketing plan rather than watching the returns. However, curiosity may get the better of me.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

it's over.

it is over.

9:07 PM  
Blogger m. cacioppo said...

ugh, john kerry number two is getting ready to speak in NC. why don't they just call Indiana already? what, so he doesn't have to congratulate hillary on a win?

i'm so sick of him. boo.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160615
coach outlet
nike blazers shoes
tory burch flats
kate spade outlet
kate spade handbags
coach outlet
toms wedges
nike blazers uk
fitflops
michael kors handbags
marc jacobs outlet
tory burch outlet
louis vuitton purses
michael kors outlet clearance
hollister clothing store
oakley sunglasses wholesale
louboutin femme
coach factory outlet online
true religion outlet
ray ban sunglasses uk
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
copy watches
jordan 6s
nike uk
polo ralph lauren
fitflop shoes
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors bags
coach outlet
louis vuitton
cheap ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags
nfl jerseys
ray bans
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors handbags
cheap jordans

10:46 PM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-07-12keyun
concord 11
oakley vault
kobe 10
louis vuitton outlet online
kobe shoes 11
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
fitflop sandals
cheap oakleys
ray ban outlet
instyler
kate spade
fitflop shoes
nike roshe run
cheap jordans
supra footwear
oakley outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
louis vuitton purses
tods outlet store
louis vuitton outlet stores
oakley outlet
toms shoes outlet online
cheap jordans
louis vuitton outlet
insanity workout
fitflop clearance
adidas wings
nike blazers uk
adidas running shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
nike air max uk
louis vuitton bags
gucci outlet online
kd 7 shoes
nike running shoes
gucci outlet online
red bottom shoes

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home