Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lotus Flower




"Its unfolding petals suggest the expansion of the soul. The growth of its pure beauty from the mud of its origin holds a benign spiritual promise." Wikipedia, 2007


I feel like much is unfolding in my life.

I was able to stop my self, again, from going to that place. The I'm not good enough, I'll do anything to have someone else say I am okay place. It takes so many different forms. It is a shapeshifter, moving through my life.

I am, however, starting to see through it's disguises.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home