Saturday, April 07, 2007

Brilliance

I think I have come up with a brilliant idea.

No, really. I think I have.

I’m not saying a word about it. I’m going to sit with it.

Okay, I did tell Jeanine, Walter, Allan and my friend Margaret. But that’s it.

Shhhhhhhh. I’m trying to learn a new skill.

Truly, though I believe I have the answer to how to keep my kids in the house they are in now, the same schools, the same community of friends, AND get the diversity and urban environment I want AND participate in my community, the gay community at a deeper level, AND get Jeanine the space she needs AND be able to have Walter and Allan closer.

No. I’m not saying it.

But I believe I have come up with a brilliant idea.

For now? I want to see how long I can keep it to myself. To think about it. Discuss with only my close family.

A friend emailed me a saying by Dr. Seuss this morning.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

For now? Keeping my brilliance to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home