Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bring It On!

What a day. I've had my libido criticised, my locker room credentials questioned, and been told my medical proficiency sucked.

It does. I'm not a doctor, I just play one in my blog.

In other words, I have been causing trouble all across the blog sphere and I love it.

I love my work, I love what I do.

To everyone who responds and says supportive, encouragement? Thank you. You feed my soul.

To everyone who thinks I'm a jerk? Thank you. You feed my passion.

But to the guy who thought my Ann Coulter comment was over the top gross? Hey! I was just trying to make a friend laugh. Someone who I know is facing a huge struggle. Someone who just happens to have a talking Ann Coulter doll flanked by her Nancy Pearl action figure with the "amazing shushing action."



And I personally thought it was the best line in the blog.

I love getting my ass kicked across the internet.

The challenge, the discussion, the disagreement, makes us all better people.

Bring it on!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a good line, but she is sooooo not your type!! LOL you can always count on me for support, and to call you on something i don't agree with!! have to keep you on your toes you know. btw, can i borrow the mink tomorrow night? LOL

8:40 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

yes, I'll be wearing it there, but don't need it for my routine.

but you better not spill on it!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rofl...youre a riot

11:27 AM  
Blogger Sue J said...

Hey Sara -- This is off-topic, but if you feel like battling the nitwits, post a story on your blog about the tiger attack in San Fransisco saying that the young men have some responsibility for the awful outcome. Then link to the CNN story. I had to shut down the comments on my post because they were getting too weird and I was getting weary from trying to reason with the unreasonable ... maybe you have more stamina than me!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

geeze, sue, do you not like me very much?

I just read your comments.

but I would love to be called a hippie...

12:31 PM  
Blogger Sue J said...

I [heart] this blog, you 'ol hippie you.

You said "Bring it on!" and I just thought you might be up for that fight.

(I have to admit, my sitemeter count went up by a gajillion hits!)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home