Saturday, January 12, 2008

Drag Update

I think I have what I'm going to do, but it's not been easy.

Kate Hepburn was a great idea but I wanted to keep the heels to the beginning of the evening and move to flats, which means going in a dress, fabulous shoes and very feminine and then getting to do a guy as "drag."

Trust me, it's a safer choice after a few glasses of wine to avoid the heels.

I did have the best, ever suggestion sent to me. I am not that good with paper, or glue or ... well.. any of it. But watch- this is fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Wow! I say Dolly...or Celine. Or Liza. What about Stevie?

Dang. Too many choices!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

I should send you the diva by diva dvd from Brian. The gay mens chorus did a show and had an amazing Barbra impersonator it was amazing. Not to mention my handsome brother had a solo.
So which one are you gonna choose to bad Sara and I arent closer we could whip you up a costume.
Good luck remember pictures pictures pictures.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god, too many choices!! if only walter and allan would let us get away with paper cutouts!!! but noooooo that won't happen!! LOL

3:43 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

donald, I have to wash my hair that night... gonna miss it.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home