Wednesday, January 09, 2008

If That's Not Enough Humiliation Today...

I walked into the local Whole Foods at noon today and realized I was wearing Ben's Abercrombie sweatshirt. I picked it up earlier today, because I was cold, I couldn't find my fleece and his sweatshirt was hanging right there so...

But I never meant to actually walk out of the house wearing it.

Not to mention the elusive "tags" for a blog, something I thought was too hard to figure out, were finally explained to me.

Um, the little box at the bottom that is called, labels... yeah. That's it.

Note my TAGS, baby!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is THAT what thats for?

Im pretty clueless with technology. My niece had to teach me how to send a text message and laughed her ass of at me the whole time while doing it.

I have a laptop with windows vista (whatever the hell that is) and I have really no clue what to do other than blog, post pics, play online games and email.

can you see the "L" on my forehead?

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home