Monday, January 07, 2008

Drag Party Time

Okay, Walter just walked in and told me I better get my ass in gear and have a song, a dress, and a persona for the drag party that is happening in two weeks.

Every year, there is a party. You have to have a routine- lip synch thankfully, a dress, and fabulous hair.

Last year, I did David Cassidy, I think I love you.

See, you go in formal attire for dinner. After dinner, you change and it is a competition.

Every year, there is a theme. Last year was Barbie, so I went as David Cassidy. Okay, enough martinis and the connection is clear. Walter was Lesbian Barbie. I can't remember his song.

This year's theme is the Red Carpet. Which means... uh... like I'm showing up for a red carpet event.

HELP!!!

I've had Queen Latifah suggested but please understand- I am the only woman in a room of 15 gay men. I have to SHINE. Having real breasts is simply not enough.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Setting aside last year, must you wear a dress and be "one of the girls"?

How about...
Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys)singing "West End Girls", "Paninaro" or "Can you forgive her" complimented with a fabulous outfit, dark glasses and a spike wig!? (A boy-toy date would be a nice accent and very cute.)

Jade

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1075000/images/_1077782_neil_tennat150pa.jpg

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit...the URL was cut off.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/
1075000/images/_1077782_neil_tenna
t150pa.jpg

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need help too!! the drag bag is depleted and i can't get into my tux!! and a gay man without any movie music, i should be ashamed!! thinking of bagging it! LOL

4:20 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

oh, there is no bagging it, donald.

I just had the riot act read to me. We GOTTA go.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy george?

Elton John?

Liberace?

4:40 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I thought about boy george- thought I'd do community service outfit and sing karma chameleon... but it's not a movie song.


gigi- go as louis jordan, and woo all the 'girls' with the song...

nine to five- go as dolly pardon. even I would have to stuff for that.

shirley bassey- hey big spender

someone else is GOING to do cher. no sense in going there. or judy garland or barbara streisand.

and then I realized... DO I HAVE TO HAVE TWO OUTFITS? one for the carpet and one for the song????

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

5:48 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

ethel merman no business like show business. Sean could give you some pointers he sings like her lol.
good like and as always pictures pictures pictures.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home