Monday, January 07, 2008

GAME ON

I don't know if you all have noticed, but I can be a tad competetive.

I came up - okay, my friend came up- with a great idea. Miss Mazeppa from Gyspy- I even have a trumpet.

I email Walter, because I will need some of his costume help.

Now, I'm thinking, stripper, small costume, can I really do it?

No No No... Okay. I'll give it a shot.

Walter's response?

It's not fresh, honey.

NOT FRESH? ME PLAYING A STRIPPER ISN'T FRESH?????

oooookay. Game on. He wants fresh? I'm gonna come up with fresh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, make sure you watch "Strip Tease" with Demi Moore!

You'll get the moves!

Oh, and WHERE is this going to be? We can be there with our dollar bills so you can have your very own cheering section!!!!!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Mikki24 said...

how about hillary as a stripper

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home