Saturday, February 09, 2008

The "Good Ol' Boys" at NBC At It Again

This time NBC's target was Chelsea Clinton.

"The reporter, David Shuster, had said Thursday that Ms. Clinton had been “pimped out” to make calls to superdelegates on behalf of her mother.
"

The NYTimes goes on to report on a "blistering letter."

The letter was not "blistering." I am so sick of the treatment Clinton gets in the press. It was a clear letter from a parent.

If it were me? It would have been blistering.

The following is the letter. Click on the image to enlarge it.


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

While I think that this may be the most tactful way to handle it, given her current situation, I guarantee I would have peppered that letter with a bit more biting language if it had been my child.

I don't hold it against her that she didn't, however.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

No, I don't either, I just don't think it was 'blistering' but then that's the kind of press Clinton always seems to get.

9:01 AM  
Blogger dirtyword.net said...

get your 'pimped out.' shirts, hats, buttons, mugs, stickers, magnets, mousepads, and more at pimpedout.dirtyword.net

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home