Monday, February 04, 2008

Six Random Things...

Okay, (no subject), I'll play...

Six random things about me?

1. I've had two close calls with lice in my family since Christmas eve- and never before in the 12 years I've had kids.

Just thinking about it makes me itch. But no, we've been lucky so far.

2. I love playing video games. I've been playing since Pong, and I'm good. A secret indulgence of Jeanine and I is to play Zelda, Metroid Prime, or something along those lines.

For hours.

3. I hate clutter, mess AND I am one of the least organized people in the whole world. How does my house stay clean? Open the cabinet doors and all shall be revealed.

4. I love Stickley furniture. Arts and Crafts, woods, beautifully crafted... love it.

5. I love to fly. I must have the window seat so I can press my face against the window and watch the clouds or the landscape. While airport security now is miserable, tickets outrageously expensive (or it is that I have to buy five?), once I'm on the plane, I love it.

6. In my briefcase, I always have peppermint gum, hair ties, pens, loose change and tampons. Okay, that's boring but it is random.

But I'm not going to pass it on to anyone else, just as I never pass on any chain mails, or anything like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger (no subject) said...

thanks for playing along, sara!

and my condolences on the pats' loss...=(

7:36 PM  
Blogger Misgrace said...

rofl about number 3. That said, I'm on holiday this week and did some closet emptying.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home