Friday, March 28, 2008

Uh Oh...

I lost a cat.

You know the two cats we are taking care of? Well... um... the big fat one?

I can't find her.

And, she is big and fat. There are not a lot of places for her to hide. I just offered the kids five bucks if they could find her.

On one hand, I know she has been sleeping most of the days and then coming out at night to yowl and Jeanine and I, rub against the dog and purr loudly.

I haven't seen her since last night.

The other cat has adjusted really well, except for the eating part but I think she's getting close to doing that, too. I simply sit on my bed and say, "Here kitty kitty kitty" and she comes running.

I've always found the big one under my bed, under one of the kids beds or tucked under a dresser. She can't fit a lot of other places. There is no way she got outside.

She's here somewhere. I'm worried, though.

Mind you, the economy is tanking, people are losing their homes in record numbers, in five years my oldest son will be of age to draft into the army- there are bigger things to obsess about.

Maybe I should offer ten bucks...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Bob said...

Haven't seen her here in Alabackwards.

Since you asked, offer the $10 and get some neighbor kids on it too.

--
Rev. Bob

9:45 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

She's there somewhere.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

yes, ms moon she was happy in the basement exploring.

Gave me a heart attack.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Rev. Bob said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

And you seriously didn't find a pillow under her?

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you found her! always so willing to throw money at a problem! LOL snowed all day yesterday. am about to shoot myself!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

no snow donald.

it is spring.

plugging my ears.

nooooooooooooooooo

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home