Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Newest Obama Girl

After carefully considering Eric Stern’s hairdresser’s dogsitter’s official endorsement of Senator Obama last week- I have decided to give up supporting Senator Clinton for President.

I am not pleased with my decision but have been told once I actually drink the kool aid, everything feels much better. Colors will be brighter, the sun will be warmer, and if I move my hand slowly, I’ll see traces. Mostly, I’m looking forward to no longer being hounded at every dinner conversation by my children who have been trying to convince me that I should be voting for Obama.

My first official piece of business is to put up a short dance video on the blog announcing my support. My "I've got a crush on Obama" tee shirt is not only tighter, it's wet. The campaign wanted a little cleavage and, well, now I'll do anything.

I understand I will be receiving a free calculator, too, pre-programed to do delegate math.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue J said...

I heard Obama's giving out ponies, too. I want a pony!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everythіng is very opеn with a reаllу clеaг clаrification of the iѕsues.
ӏt ωas ԁefіnitеly
infοrmаtive. Your ѕite іs extremеly helpful.
Thаnk you for sharing!

Feel frеe to surf tο my blog - hcg diets

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hі Deаг, aгe you genuinely νisiting thiѕ site οn a regular basis, іf so after that уou will
without doubt obtаin fаstiԁiοus exреriеnсe.


Μу ωebѕitе; top 10 steroids

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blоg οftеn anԁ ӏ serіously thank yοu for уour сontеnt.
Τhіs grеat articlе has reаlly peaked mу inteгest.
I am going to take a nοte of your blog and keep chеckіng for
new infогmatіon abоut onсe a week.
I subscгіbed to your RSS feeԁ toο.


Аlso vіѕit my site :: quickest way to lose weight

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home