Monday, December 01, 2008

Big Ol' Blogger Convention

I've been invited to attend a big blogger event this weekend in DC. I'll be there with all the big wigs. Me and my little blog.

So, I've gotten several Republican Senators to resign via my blog... what have you done?

At which point I will offer to refill their drink. I mean... um... ah... I've solved the problem of kitties pooping out of the litter?

Wait, no, Janet did that.

Um... ah...

I hope to get a rejuvenation, new enthusiasm. I have to admit, post election, I've found myself thinking, well... what is there to say? Although being in the room with the likes of Mike Rogers and Pam Spaulding is a tad intimidating.

I guess I'll be running to the bar often. Best bring a lot of cash.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and remember....do NOT rest the glass with ice in it on your lap.....

4:08 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

LOL.... oh. yes. I think I should stick to red wine. not chilled.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Judith B said...

Have fun!! and do please wave as your plane passes over our house (falls church). Maybe we should equip you with a senator-sized pooper scooper -- if you could get such a thing thru airport security... ;-)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Um, I'm flying out of logan and you know... we don't have the best track record for screening...

8:46 PM  
Blogger Rev. Bob said...

Sara is now officially a grownup!

Do you think you could manage just a little bit of stodgy?

12:35 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

have fun and absorb it all. I look forward to your exciting stories when you return.
ttfn

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home