Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Uh Oh

My sister yelled at me yesterday.

What is up with the blog?? Do you know that some of us depend on reading it EVERY DAY?

I hung my head. I knew she was right. I have been remiss.

I don't care if you are busy, she added. No one wants to read about that. Now get to it...

And I didn't post yesterday. I'm sure I'll be hearing from her again this morning. I will say I got to go to a kickin' holiday party last night for Berklee College of Music as the lovely wife attachment to one of the Vice Presidents.

Very nice. Amazing music being played, as you would expect, but in a small space there were three different bands playing. It was very cool.

I will also say the kids have been singing very loudly every morning how many days till Christmas and I am so unprepared I'm about to lose my mind. Meetings, phone calls keep stacking up and I keep looking at what was once empty days on my calendar and wondering when it's all going to get done.

This morning, they added a new verse to the song to commemorate the new snow on the ground.

I am sorry I have fallen behind on my daily posts. Sorry my seester. I'm back on it. In the snow. With eight more days till Christmas.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I do love reading your writing, don't feel pressured to write every day.

I'd rather read great stuff every now and then, than ok stuff every day.

Not that everything you write isnt great!

8:54 AM  
Blogger DawgDyke said...

Damn ... 8 days until Xmas ... where the hell did this year go?

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're forgiven!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

thanks kathy for saying what alot of us feel lol.
I cant believe it either 8 days i was just thinking this morning. But only 2 days till the college boy comes home.
ttfn

9:09 AM  
Blogger Sue J said...

Pace yourself, girl!

I'm with Ian -- and when you haven't posted something in a few days, I look forward to what's coming because I know it will be thoughtful and thought-provoking.

How are those Christmas cookies going, anyway?

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging today, now I can breathe......

Where's my cookies?!?!?!

Love my Seester:)

10:21 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

cookies are almost done!!!!

and I agree, I'd rather put up something worthwhile than just junk...

I value everyones attention. don't want to take advantage of it.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Rev. Bob said...

You mean you aren't going to tell us whether Julianna Hatfield was there?

;)

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home