Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mini-Hoover

I thought I'd give you a little Mini-Hoover update. (We call Walter, his dad, "the hoover" for his ability to finish everything on every one's plate.)

Mainly because it simply stuns me how much he eats and how skinny he is. Of course, I was like that once... long long ago.

He walked in the door, ate about 6 pieces of sushi, finished a box of crackers, drank a big glass of Kool-Aid, half a sleeve of girl scout cookies.

And then, when I told him I was going to the store? Asked for a fried chicken sandwich, popcorn chicken (large, please).

Where's the fruit?

I mean, that's an entire day of eating for me. All in fifteen minutes.

9 Comments:

Blogger Cathy Whitman said...

It's hard being AWESOME!

Requires many carbs!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I forgot the bowl of white rice.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Sue J said...

Walter and Mini-Hoover should get together with my brother's dog Lucy. She's trained to the command "Hoover!" which is given once the kids are done with dinner -- she's then allowed to go under the table and clean up all the food that dropped (which is plentiful!).

6:25 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

A week? I hardly ate that much for the entire NINE MONTHS that I was pregnant!!

Sue, that's too funny. We just say "get'it boys!" "Hoover" is way funnier though.

10:01 PM  
Blogger DawgDyke said...

my hoover is an English Bulldog lol

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like my mom, the mother of 5 boys, says, she would rather board them than feed them!!

well, the senior hoover is here in cape split for a couple days. last night he devoured copious amounts of spring rolls and pasta! looks like i will be making numerous trips to the grocery store!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

you tell hoover senior IT'S NOT NORMAL

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as if he would listen to me!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Jeffrey said...

I thought those were tattoos on Hoover, Sr. I had no idea there were VEINS BULGING AT THE SEAMS WITH PLAQUE!
Hoot!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home