Friday, June 26, 2009

The Truth You Won't Believe

I have a story to tell, a story I know no one will ever really believe. I've told a few friends, and I know they are thinking... oh, she just added a touch to this, exaggerated a little...

I haven't. I will tell it as plainly as I can. I don't need a dash of anything to spice this up.

I have been in a world for the last week that made no sense to me. Where up was down, and down was up. I reacted within my own world of expectations to end up with horrific results.

And I know horror.

Necks snapped, a mean potato salad, dead puppies rising, and bible verses lovingly found to ease the pain every morning.

I'm home now. I've been gone seven days that packed three years of living.

Tomorrow... I promise to tell the truth you won't believe tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger Suzy said...

home safe and sound can you hear my sigh of relief? xxoox love you glad your safe.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

I am waiting to hear this story.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT is it??

12:50 AM  
Blogger Landlady of Fat said...

Wow you are SUCH a tease!

I gotta do cliffhangers on MY blog! lol

Looking forward to the story.... ;)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Sue J said...

VERY happy to hear you made it back safe and sound!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous donald said...

glad you are home, your email about the whacky people had me worried.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home