Monday, July 06, 2009

Zachary's Birthday Wish

The other day, Zachary told me what he wanted to do for his birthday. The actual day is when he is at camp, so we celebrate after.

I want to go to NYC, he said, stay in a nice hotel. Just the family.

Yeah? I'm surprised. This does not sound like Zachary.

And then we can go to that restaurant so I can have frog legs again.

Um... you sure?

Yeah, and maybe we can go see a play. Like Spamalot.

Alrighty, then. We will see what we can do.

And yes, I am aware the stress is getting to him, too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sue J said...

I thought that sounded like a wonderful birthday. But then again, I'm a 48-year old woman ... I think you're right about the stress!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

yeah, I'm not sure this is what he wants or if he's trying to be that perfect middle child again...

7:52 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I had a chat with him and asked him to reconsider, taking only his own interests in consideration.

he is.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous donald said...

knowing him, he will say that is what he really does want to do! what a great kid.

3:34 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

nike air max
vans shoes
louboutin outlet
curry 7
nike air max 2018
curry 7 sour patch
golden goose outlet
yeezy boost 350 v2
hermes
balenciaga shoes

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home