Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bad Blogger

I forgot to post yesterday.

I think that's a sign of a good vacation.

The kids and I went running in the morning on the beach. It was fun to have them join me. Then we swam in the pool or in the ocean the rest of the day.

We went out and had a great dinner, everyone enjoyed themselves. We took a car ferry, which the boys were certain was going to sink until they got to the other side.

Then they wanted to do it over and over and over again.

When we got home, I remember thinking, well, after they go to bed, I'll post about the day. It was such a nice day.

But we pulled out the Risk game and started to play. By the time we were done, or should I say, by the time Jeanine had dominated the world and made us beg for mercy, it was 10PM.

I was tired, sunburned and the sound of the ocean lulled me to my bed.

I forgot I had to post.

Bad Blogger.

Three hundred posts. I guess I'm allowed to miss one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home