Saturday, January 19, 2008

What to Wear??

Silver Plum or Royal Red lipstick?




Ditched the dress... Ben told me I looked pregnant in it. And considering he is more of the... um... opinion of those coming, the 10 gay men, I am ditching the dress.

I had to answer the door wearing half my clothes and my gym shorts. Most my make up on. The mom looked at me and just kept talking. Dropped her kid off. I guess everyone expects this kind of behavior from me.

Frightening.

Plum or Red?

Doesn't matter because...

"I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me today"


Report tomorrow with pictures, promise.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara: I make no judgment about what others wear in the privacy of their own homes and hope that the parents of my kids' friends return the favor (especially after sleep overs!).

Liz

11:40 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

HA! I was so surprised you said not a peep!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home