Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chris Crocker and Gay Bashing Online

After playfully posting my son's YouTube video, I watched this, posted on Bilerico.com.

When I first started this blog, I talked to Jeanine, Walter and Allan. I said, this could potentially be somewhat dangerous. Showing our children, showing our lives, standing out and being proud.

We all agreed it was worth it. If some people changed their minds about families with gay parents, then it was worth it.

Watching Crocker's video was a reminder. I've been very lucky to have supportive folks comment on my blog.

Say what you want about his short, "Leave Britney Alone," he did not deserve to be threatened, over and over again.


Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

NOBODY deserves to be threatened.

Nobody.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess the video has been pulled and is no longer available.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

wow, donald. I'm going to look into it.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's back now. wow!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home