Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Cindy McCain's Campaign Promise

Cindy McCain has stepped up the spouse role in the political sphere. Not only is she with her husband on the campaign trail, she is now making campaign promises.

Unlike a "chicken in every pot" or "no new taxes," Mrs. McCain is promising botox for every woman over the age of 45.

Well. I might have changed my allegiance too soon. A free calculator or botox?

I am sooo going with the botox. Not only do I need it, I'm figuring if I do a full 2,300 dollar contribution? I might get a boob job thrown in, too.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Misgrace said...

In Mrs McCain's world everything is sugar sweet
as I posted in January


PS - And give me the calculator any day over Botox, thank you.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Shyloe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you need a boob job!!!!!!

(your Seester)

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm, I used to work in the OR for a plastic surgeon.....$2300 will only get you ONE boob - if that!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

What about for those of us UNDER 45? I may still be in my 20's but I have nursed my daughter for over a year. If that doesn't qualify me for a boob job, I don't know what does!

Great one. I love reading April Fools jokes!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Sue J said...

Is it at least a graphing calculator?

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home