Thursday, April 03, 2008

Did You Know...

You can pick your nose and still play the snare drum? I didn't but watching Jake practice in my office- where his snare drum is set up- for the last ten minutes, I found out you can.

And not miss a beat.

I think I am going to fire the babysitter. Okay, so she's sweet and not afraid of three boys. So they love her and think she's cool.

But she encouraged them to practice together.

That means Zachary on the saxophone playing "Amazing Grace" while Jake is playing single beat combinations on the snare drum.

In my office.

Here.

Right now.

Loud.

That reminds me... anyone interested in a sound podcast from the suburban lesbian household?

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY!

Share!

After we listen to yours, I'll send you one from THIS house.....I can assemble 30 of my closest relatives (all Italian)....

I guarantee you'll think you live in a library compared to here! lol

7:29 PM  
Blogger Rev. Bob said...

The way you described it sounded a little stark.

But if you and Jeanine could join in and sing, then you'd really have something.

And once you started, could Beanie possibly fail to raise her oice in songf?

Add a little clarinet obbligato from Ben, it's time to t buy the school bus and paint it psychedelic colors.

"When we're singin'............"

5:11 AM  
Blogger Sue J said...

Oh yeah, you've definitely got a Partridge Family thing goin' on ....

7:39 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

okay, you are all scaring me.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Seda said...

Sure! We just got a piano. Yesterday we had some neighbors over, for a full band. Sam on bongos, Trin on piano, Jetta on guitar, Mekiah on ukulele, Raina on shaker, and everyone singing what and when they pleased. Let's all share!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home