Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Official

I can't really feel the ground under my feet. I have waited for this moment for a long, long time.

My sister, Jeanine and I have the blessed opportunity to create our own foundation. I loved all the names everyone came up with but...

Two Sisters and a Wife Foundation.

We almost did The Grey House Foundation- it was Zachary's idea, and Ben added for it to be spelled with a "e" as it's more sophisticated.

Um... ok.

But in the long run, when it comes to be their turn to run it, as it became our turn to run it after my mother's death, I want them to come up with their own ideas. Their own vision, structure and rules.

Two Sisters and a Wife.

And no one is allowed to say "seesters" in front of Jeanine. Of course, we all can when she's not around...

It's official.

I don't know whether to dance, laugh or cry.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

This is incredibly awesome.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Sue J said...

That's wonderful -- congratulations!

(By the way, you're tagged -- stop by and see.)

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great news, i am sure you will use your resourses to do a lot of good in this world!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

finally the super powers you have been waiting for a long time congrats 2 seesters and a wife. now go and change the world.
ttfn

12:46 PM  
Blogger Rev. Bob said...

I'm so excited for you!

When do you order the foundation garments?

Does your foundation buy people fast cars?

Congratulations!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Judith B said...

i bow to you. you are an inspiration to me and my wife as well. thank you.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

201573dongdong
christian louboutin
pandora charms
oakley sunglasses
jordan 11 low
abercrombie
christian louboutin
ralph lauren
lebron james basketball shoes
christian louboutin sale
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban glasses
coach factorty outlet
jordan 3
jordan 11 low
louis vuitton outlet
oakley vault
coach outlet
sac longchamp pas cher
louis vuitton
ray bans
coach factory outlet online
oakley sunglass
coach factory outlet
abercrombie
jordan pas cher homme
tory burch outlet
abercrombie store
oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin sale
soccer jerseys
insanity workout
jordan 13
hollister clothing
insanity workout dvd
polo ralph lauren home
oakley sunglasses
nike air max
oakley sunglasses cheap

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home