Friday, July 10, 2009

Melt Down

I just had a complete meltdown.

All my moms are coming and I cannot wait for them to get here. I was getting the laundry done and... the dryer stopped working. Brand new. Not working.

Oh my god.

This was after I came home from the beach and my sister tells me the records aren't in the right place, she's not sure she can even have her appointment on Monday.

The damn dryer was the last straw. I started to cry.

Why now? Why? Why is all this shit happening at once? Why can't I just have a normal day? My kids are enough to deal with.

Why?

I can't take anymore. I can't be asked for a single thing, I can't take care of one more thing, I just simply can't.

Thank god the moms are on their way.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Oh bless you. I wish I could be one of the moms.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Misgrace said...

I just wanted to offer 'hang in there'. This too shall pass. But for now, you're in the eye of the storm... sorry about that.

9:40 PM  
Anonymous donald said...

did you check the circuit breaker? it is in the new panel at the back of the closet. hope that is all it is!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Sue J said...

I think a house full of moms is just the ticket -- they'll take care of you!

(And of course, Donald, with practical suggestions like the circuit breaker!)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Rev. Bob said...

How did it go, Sara? I hope the moms took care of you. Dryers aren't the only things that can trip a circuit breaker when they're under too much load.

Heros need care too. <3

5:19 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

hope the hang out time helps you recharge for the hang in time....

8:32 AM  
Anonymous zorba said...

8 moms+ 1 seester +6 boys, +2 girls, +2 days of sunshine, +great food and wine.... priceless.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home