Sunday, July 31, 2011

Meet Baby

I know you all think I'm miserably depressed all the time, and mostly that's true but I do still know how to laugh.

While Zachary and Jake were away on a road trip, I sent them pictures on their phones. Any time I saw a "punch buggy" I sent it to Jake and said, Punch yourself.

He would promptly punch Zachary.

I had found Zachary's "Baby" in the Ogunquit house. It was a gift from a good friend of mine and Zachary did love Baby. That is, when he was a baby. Poor Baby ended up on top of the refrigerator, long forgotten. Until I got Baby, dusted her off and took her on adventures.

Meet Baby.



Now, Baby did get a little annoyed while sitting on the refrigerator for so long.



If you mess with Baby, she will give you the finger.



Baby likes cake.



Baby says, Nom, nom, chocolate cake. All mine.



Baby says, Where's my pina colada???



Baby says, This game sucks. Now I have sand in my butt.

Oh, Baby has had many more adventures. I'm trying to figure out how to create a facebook page for baby. Oddly, they won't let me use the name "Baby."

Baby doesn't like that very much.

And you don't get Baby mad.

Stay tuned for more adventures. Hey, it's summer, it's hot and I have way too much free time on my hands.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

Love It!!!!! Made me smile!!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Too funny! I remember when lulu took a lawn jockey and took pics across the country ona road trip then returned it with the photo album this made me think of that. She says hi by the way.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous donald said...

reminded me of "OH NO, mr. bill!"

and yes, you have WAY too much time on your hands!!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Selene said...

Baby is scary! New here, love your work! :D

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Denise Emanuel Clemen said...

Great photos & captions! Love the fun!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Xtreme English said...

Can't remember when I laughed so hard at a blog. I just discovered SUBURBAN LESBIAN HOUSEWIFE--saw it mentioned on NAILING JELLO TO THE WALL, which I re-discovered while prowling in my archives for photos of the dawg (not mine). Anyway, I'm going to introduce you to my readership (yes, all 14 of them). It's a happy day in XtremeEnglish's world!! God love ya, dearie! What a find!!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ugg boots on sale
north face
calvin klein outlet
nike air max
blackhawks jersey
adidas stan smith
red bottom shoes
air jordan pas cher
coach outlet
ralph lauren
201712.30wengdongdong

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home