Sunday, July 31, 2011

Meet Baby

I know you all think I'm miserably depressed all the time, and mostly that's true but I do still know how to laugh.

While Zachary and Jake were away on a road trip, I sent them pictures on their phones. Any time I saw a "punch buggy" I sent it to Jake and said, Punch yourself.

He would promptly punch Zachary.

I had found Zachary's "Baby" in the Ogunquit house. It was a gift from a good friend of mine and Zachary did love Baby. That is, when he was a baby. Poor Baby ended up on top of the refrigerator, long forgotten. Until I got Baby, dusted her off and took her on adventures.

Meet Baby.



Now, Baby did get a little annoyed while sitting on the refrigerator for so long.



If you mess with Baby, she will give you the finger.



Baby likes cake.



Baby says, Nom, nom, chocolate cake. All mine.



Baby says, Where's my pina colada???



Baby says, This game sucks. Now I have sand in my butt.

Oh, Baby has had many more adventures. I'm trying to figure out how to create a facebook page for baby. Oddly, they won't let me use the name "Baby."

Baby doesn't like that very much.

And you don't get Baby mad.

Stay tuned for more adventures. Hey, it's summer, it's hot and I have way too much free time on my hands.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

Love It!!!!! Made me smile!!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Too funny! I remember when lulu took a lawn jockey and took pics across the country ona road trip then returned it with the photo album this made me think of that. She says hi by the way.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous donald said...

reminded me of "OH NO, mr. bill!"

and yes, you have WAY too much time on your hands!!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Selene said...

Baby is scary! New here, love your work! :D

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Denise Emanuel Clemen said...

Great photos & captions! Love the fun!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Xtreme English said...

Can't remember when I laughed so hard at a blog. I just discovered SUBURBAN LESBIAN HOUSEWIFE--saw it mentioned on NAILING JELLO TO THE WALL, which I re-discovered while prowling in my archives for photos of the dawg (not mine). Anyway, I'm going to introduce you to my readership (yes, all 14 of them). It's a happy day in XtremeEnglish's world!! God love ya, dearie! What a find!!

10:03 PM  
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20150615
christian louboutin outlet
tory burch flats
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton online shop
louis vuitton
michael kors
air max shoes
insanity dvd
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
air max uk
fake watches
michael kors outlet
tods outlet
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton handbags
ralph lauren
michael kors uk
abercrombie
concord 11
oakley sunglasses cheap
mulberry handbags
jordan 3 powder blue
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
burberry sale
cheap jerseys wholesale
hollister clothing
pandora bracelets
michael kors handbags
toms shoes
coach factory outlet
kobe 9
louis vuitton outlet
p90x
ray ban outlet
fitflops clearance
fitflops clearance
beats studio
abercrombie

9:21 PM  
Blogger dong dong said...

201573dongdong
michael kors purse
oakley sunglasses wholesale
jordan shoes
jordan 11s
timberland boots
hollister clothing
michael kors outlet
burberry outlet
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren polo shirts
polo ralph lauren
ed hardy clothing
louis vuitton
toms outlet
black timberland boots
christian louboutin shoes
abercrombie fitch
www.louisvuitton.com
ray ban outlet
jordan 11
ghd hair straighteners
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors outlet
fitflops clearance
coach factory outlet
pandora jewelry
timberlands
juicy couture
christian louboutin sale
air jordan 13
ray ban outlet
louis vuitton handbags

12:43 AM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160615
oakley sunglasses
jordan 11
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren outlet
adidas superstar trainers
air max 95
tiffany and co
coach factory outlet
true religion outlet online
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
ghd hair straighteners
louis vuitton outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren sale
michael kors outlet online sale
true religion outlet store
michael kors outlet clearance
burberry outlet
louis vuitton
coach outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
timberland boots
pandora jewelry
louis vuitton bags
cheap oakleys
coach outlet canada
lebron james shoes 13
fitflop clearance
adidas factory outlet
ralph lauren outlet
longchamp handbags
michael kors outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
oakley canada
ralph lauren
retro 11
kd 7 shoes
ray ban outlet

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home