Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Missing Pieces

Who the hell designed kids pants with zippers to remove the bottom part of the leg? Making long pants shorts with a quick unzip?

I’m going to send them all the mismatching leg bottoms I have piled up in the laundry room. Where could they possibly go? One pair of pants came down to the laundry with one leg bottom on, the other off.

I do not remember watching Zachary walk around the house with one pant leg on- where is the other one? How did it come off? Are my kids upstairs in their rooms, chuckling, hey, let’s mess with mom’s head, unzipping one leg bottom and stuffing it under their bed? I have four navy blue leg bottoms. My kids don’t have zippered, navy blue pants. Do their friends bring them over, stuff them in my son’s laundry? I honestly don’t remember anyone coming over in navy blue pants and leaving in navy blue shorts.

I have to start paying more attention.

That’s all right. Payback is a bitch. When they look for that full sized Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bar with almonds they got from the sweet old lady down the street?

I’m going to tell them it’s in the same place as all their pant leg bottoms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home