Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Break

We are leaving, with the masses today to go to Walter’s family in Connecticut.

I have not traveled on the roads for Thanksgiving in years. There is something about the bustle, hurry and smiles on almost everyone’s faces that make it exciting. We’re bringing a ham, cheesecake and some wine. The boys can’t wait to stay in the hotel with the indoor pool. Very fancy.

I have to go to the kid’s Harvest festival in a few minutes. Then come back to meet with the bat exterminator. Yes, Spike is gone but we want to be sure there will be no more friendly visits.

Sitting still.

I will not be posting tomorrow. My first day off since I started.

Well, I will bring my computer just in case. It is our first trip as a family to Walter’s homestead. Cousins to meet each other for the first time. I think it’s a big deal for Walter.

I know it’s a big deal for me. I hope his children behave and make him proud. I promise to behave and make him proud, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home