Friday, September 14, 2007

Condi Coming Out? I say, No, No, No.

What a day. I go out, meet a friend for lunch, come back and people are busy outing Condi Rice and her gal pal Randy Bean, who she owns a house with in California. (http://pageoneq.com)

Um… I don’t want her. I don’t want her to be a lesbian. I can think of a lot of creepy people I’d rather deal with than Condi Rice.

Now I know how gay men felt with Craig was outed. It’s awful to think someone imagines, “gay man” and has the image of Craig tapping his toes immediately come up. Condi Rice? Please, no.

How about Martina Navratilova? Good image. Or Jodie Foster. Oops. She’s “not” a lesbian. Sorry. Heck, I can even deal with Mary Cheney more than I can deal with Condi Rice.

At least Mary and her partner, Heather are out as lesbians. They may feel basic LGBT civil rights are an issue for the little people to deal with, but they aren’t pretending to be housemates or hide behind an assassination attempt- it was a long time ago, Jodie.

While I have been an ardent supporter of Mike Rogers and his one man crusade to out all hypocritical politicians who live one life and vote- with angry indignation- another way, I don’t want Condi outed.

I don’t want her. I don’t want anyone to think ‘lesbian’ and think of her. She might be a genius, she might be a gifted pianist, but she’s crafted, with our idiot president, one of the single worst set of foreign relation policies since Lindbergh’s anti-Semitic, isolationist policies in the early years of WWII.

So as far as I’m concerned, she can stay in her closet, and I’ll personally hold the door shut. Because like walking in on your parents having sex, it’s an image I don’t want to have imbedded in my mind.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bill Graber said...

Heading to the Home Depot right now for some nails and 2 by 4's lets hammer that door shut and board it up solid.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like we can't pick our families, we can't pick who is gay or lesbian either!!! But, we can ignore them!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Tom Scharbach said...

We've got to take the bad with the good, the closeted creeps with the out and proud.

My partner and I live in a rural area, and I can't tell you the number of times I get negative comments about the contrast between us and the more, uh, colorful, folks in the urban pride parades.

I tell folks that we are all part of the gay and lesbian world, each of us representative of a segment of LGBT life, so get used to it.

It seems to me that the same is true of Rice, Craig and even Sweeney.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Let her out! Anything to expose the hypocrisies and arrogance of this dysfunctional cult.

And the boots!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jainbin0926
fitflop clearance
true religion outlet
cheap uggs
michael kors outlet
nike free run
coach outlet clearance
beats by dre
chicago blackhawks
ugg sale
polo pas cher

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home