Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Drive In Movies

It's finally happened.

I had to put on jeans. The weather has shifted to the icy and I'm cold enough to abandon my shorts and put on a pair of pants.

HEAVY SIGH.

Tonight, a mere month and a half after his birthday, we are having Zachary's birthday party with his pals. Off to the drive in movie theater to see the Simpsons movie for about the third time.

Yes, Homer. I am that stupid to pay for a ticket to watch something I get for free on TV.

We'll have a lot of blankets, plenty of sweatshirts and lawn chairs. A portable radio to listen to the sound. Bad pizza, soggy hot dogs and stale popcorn for dinner before the sun sets.

What are you going to have for dinner? I asked Zachary.

Nachos and cherry coke.

Yum.

A car full of ten year old boys. The Simpsons movie. Can't wait.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember having 10 - eight year old boys over for a sleep over.............I wanted to kill myself!! And vowed NEVER to do it again!!!!!

Movies are a great choice! Feed them and send them HOME!!!!

But Im sure it was a blast!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home