Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm Just Wondering...

Is it pathetic to take your kid’s Claritin instead of getting up and going to the store to buy the adult stuff?

Does anyone have any idea how bad it gets when you don’t do a single load of laundry for four whole days?

Can someone explain to me why a woman, who orders clothes to have ASAP, has them shipped overnight and then leaves them in the packages in the front hall for two weeks?

Is it possible for an entire mega-pack of socks from Costco, bought for Mr. Fashion (ankle socks ONLY) can disappear before they even hit the before mentioned enormous pile of laundry therefore leaving him sock less- which perchance is more fashionable?

Why is it that a woman with a college degree and many years working in the software industry, cannot turn on her TV without requiring her children’s help?

What is life without working on relationships? (I’m thinking like sitting in a snow drift- insular but cold.)

And lastly, have I bitched out the Christmas cookie making yet? Jeanine’s two-week binge of baking some of the most exquisite, intricate, amazing gourmet cookies that leaves my house in a shambles? The cookies that if I bitch about, everyone who gets them- about 75 people/families- threaten to kill me?

More on that later…

8 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Listen- I've had to CALL my child at college to ask her how to use the remote to make the TV quit doing the thing it's doing.
Seriously. And I too, successfully completed college.
And if you don't do laundry for four days, you will find yourself weeping at the base of Mt. Dirty Clothes.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Weeping? I thought my eyes were watering from the smell...

11:06 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

I too have every laundry basket in the house filled to the brim with dirty laundry. I'm wondering when I'm going to take care of that...probably not today!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Please tell me that you have NOT angered the cookie GOD!!!!
Yes I said God, and of cookie making she is!!!
So I suggest that you get your lazy little whinny butt up off the couch, put down the bon-bons, and help your beautiful wife in any way that she needs.
I cannot do Christmas without my cookies!!!!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

See what I mean?

12:50 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

yeah, we do the Christmas cookie bake-a-thon too.

Its fun....if you drink enough while doing it.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

OMG NO COOKIES??? Just kidding.

I was sick with the flu for 2 days and the sink was full of dishes and I had about 15 loads of laundry. And socks I have 2 baskets one with single socks and one with mated socks guess which one has more?

Oh to have a stress free holiday hahahahahahaahahahahaha. I am hairless again if it tells you anything and it isn;t even Dec 1 yet.
ttfn

6:34 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

OKAY OKAY, there will be cookies.

But I'm going to bitch about it every step of the way.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home