Friday, December 07, 2007

A Little Humor...

I have to be honest. I sat online last night and went through about forty different Hate Crimes YouTube videos, trying to find one to put on the blog.

I was a mess at the end. Crying, miserable, they all were good, they all were depressing, especially after yesterday's events.

This morning, however, I had the pleasure of viewing a picture of my oldest son taken Wednesday night by the event photographer. Not only does Ben walk around with his pants halfway down his butt, untied Etnes, he loves to flash gang signs in any picture of him taken.

Not that he knows it's a gang sign. He simply thinks it is COOL.

So, in response, my friend Marti sent me this link. I love it. Please enjoy and think of Ben and his homey-homeboy wanna be style.


3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

That is pretty funny. Being a white chick myself, I must confess that I have thrown a few in my day. I lived in a place where you had to know what they looked like just to go to the mall. You didn't want to be an innocent bystander so you had to be able to recognize and haul ass.

I could throw 'em with the best...which one does he have an affinity for?

9:56 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

oh, Christy, I have no idea.

Pretty much the sideways peace sign. I don't think he knows any others...

11:04 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

ps. I just showed Ben the video.

He was not impressed.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home