Monday, February 11, 2008

Dolly Parton and Me

The one thing that always amuses me, is when I'm wearing something tight on top? No one ever confuses me for a man.

That would be due to the enormous shelf I'm hoisting around.

Just like Dolly Parton. Poor dear, she's had to postpone her tour by 6 to 8 weeks due to back problems.

"Hey, you try wagging these puppies around a while and see if you don't have back problems," the folksy singer-songwriter said in a statement.

Amen, sister.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Misgrace said...

This is the woman who notoriously calls her boobs shock and awe, or so I've heard.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Ah. You have to love a gal that refers to her lady lumps as "puppies". Lovely!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

I totally understand the sentiment! I'm the height of an 8 year old toting around 36Ds (somehow they came naturally).

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and i thought by the title you were going to tell about me portraying dolly at the dinner last month. silly me!! it was fun carrying those "puppies" around. at least for one night!! LOL

8:35 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

donald, how many times do I have to say it... mine are real.

yours are not. balloons do not count.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

OMG my sister in law just sent me photos of a women with 120 zzzzzzzzzzzz bra size ewwww. I sent it to you in the email it will make you feel better.
ttfn

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nailed on a technicality!! LOL

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am 5' 125 and have natural 42 dd's ....and i never wear a bra let them bounce and show them off.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home