Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Family is Family

I'm not a big fan of sappy stories on the Today Show. But when I saw this on pageoneq.com, it made me smile.




Gay families are not perfect. We live, love and sometimes get divorced or break up. Our kids struggle with an additional stigma of having gay parents but it's not because they wish they had a different family- it's because of the way others perceive what is normal to them.

My favorite part of this piece, though, is that Tiki Barber, big ol' football player that he is, was the one doing the interview.

Nice touch.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

What a wise child and beautiful child. I am so glad he is loved.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great piece. thanks for posting it.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home