Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snap, Crackle, Pop

My brain is going in too many directions.

At the moment, I'm still in business suit, cooking chicken tenders for the kids quick snack, forwarding a piece in the NYTimes on interest rates, listening to Ben tell me about the girl who is going to ask him out on Valentine's day and typing this blog.

Valentine's Day. Shit. I have to go get cards or have Jake and Zachary make them- they still have classroom lists and somewhat mandatory valentine cards to hand out.

We have to leave for music lessons in 15 minutes, I can't forget that Ben charged three songs on his cell phone bill- he owes me money for those- and the dog needs to be fed.

Need to remind Walter he's with the kids tomorrow, have to have yet another document notorized for my mother's estate, get the tenders out of the oven, pour the milk, answer the phone, let the dog out, make that five minutes till we leave and...

I have to pee.

There is goes. Brain overload.

Snap, Crackle, Pop.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

I think the word you are looking for is, "Sizzle." It's fried.

Get some rest tonight!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Phew! I remember those days so well. How did I do it? How do you do it?
How does ANYONE do it?

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calgon - Take me away!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Sue J said...

I like the tag "feed the dog"!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

well, sue, you know, gotta feed the dog...

4:23 PM  
Blogger Sue J said...

Sara, I know it all too well!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home