Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Math Is Too Hard

I know the joke will be on me now but... I can't do math.

Let me rephrase that... I was a straight A student in math all through high school. I loved math, I loved biology- chemistry sucked, but for the most part, I enjoyed science, too.

I was no barbie doll complaining about how hard the subjects were.

I did, however, love English class. Shakespeare was my favorite. I was the only one in the class with my hand held over my head. Me Me Me Me!

My sixth grade son is trying to figure out his math homework. I saw it as a basic algebra problem. Set up the equation. Balance it and there you have your answer.

No. That's not right.

Um... so I'm lost. I have no idea how to do it any other way.

Now I am feeling like a Barbie doll.

I hate math.

Science is too hard.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home