Saturday, August 23, 2008

Biden

Okay, I'm suppose to be happy. I'm suppose to be thrilled with a great choice by Obama.

Rah. Rah.

I had a dream last night that Obama picked someone unknown, fabulous and exciting. It was a woman. She had pizazz.

Biden is a solid choice. He makes good sense and is more LGBT friendly than Bayh.

Rah. Rah.

I'll pull it together. I'm looking forward to the convention next week. I'm hoping for some excitement. Somewhere.

And no, that doesn't mean I'm another Clinton supporter who is going to vote for McCain. I hear that one more time from one more person, I'm gonna blow. I know a lot of Clinton supporters and we're all taking out our checkbooks to write one for Obama.

It's up to the Obama campaign, now. Win it or lose it, there is no one to blame. Let's get to it.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Seda said...

Yeah. Rah. Rah.

So what's wrong with trying for some excitement in a VP choice? What's going on, Obama? Did you use up all your passion in the primary? You ran the score up and now that we've reached the fourth quarter you're gonna play "prevent defense?" Dude. There's a lot of time left. Get it together. Re-get a clue. Play hard.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Rev. Bob said...

No one, no one, no one ever is to blame.

p.s., On the off chance. Howard Jones didn't write that song. Phil Collins did. But Jones pretty much castrated it. Please ask Jeanine to ask her kids to redo it with
drums and bass in there.

Right out of the box Biden is looking like the wartime consigliere we need. And MCain's comeback ad on Obama's "mansion" is diffuse, obtuse, and has a distinct aroma of supermarket checkout scanner.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Rev. Bob said...

Oliver Willis gave us one more datum on Biden that might interest folks who think the 9th and 10th amendments to the Constitution are more then "smudges": Biden is one of the people who kept Bork off the Court.

If you prefer a Constitution that says "These are your rights and no more," better not vote for Biden.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I'm gathering up steam again. Promise.

Biden is a good choice.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home